Friday, June 21, 2013

Two Year Old Eli

This past week I had the pleasure of meeting Eli and his mom, Trisha, at Homer Lake for a session commemorating his 2nd birthday.  I had never been to Homer Lake before; it is a really beautiful place.  I saw lots of trails for walking/running and it seems to be a pretty popular place to fish.  They've recently added a really nice kids' area that is perfect for little ones.  Eli loves water!  Like, really, really loves it!  It was hard to get him away from the water but for a 2-year old on the go, he did amazingly well.  He is just so sweet and completely adorable.  Even though it was humid and the bugs were eating me up, I had a great time capturing Eli's personality!

I know Trisha didn't want his hands in his mouth but I love his face here!

There's a sweet smile!


This could just be my favorite picture




Oh, this face!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment